Real Estate Joint Ventures or Collaborations play a crucial role in bringing a real estate transaction to a successful close. All the parties to a real estate transaction such as the Buyer, the Seller, the Agents, the financiers, the architect, the builder, the interior designer, the MEP Engineers, and the Legal Experts, contribute to achieve a successful real estate transaction.
Subcontracts India is uniquely placed to broker any small or big ticket real estate joint venture / property collaboration agreement between a property owner and a suitable buyer, developer or builder who has the correct credentials in terms of financial soundness, experience, performance, business ethics, engineering prowess, dedicated equipment and manpower at his disposal to take on a project and deliver within mutually agreed timeline. Subcontracts India has direct access to all players involved in a possible real estate transaction. We understand the needs and the interests of each of the transaction participants.
Major real estate investment and development is frequently delivered through joint endeavors and private equity investment. Forming and shaping such joint investment is central to its success. Our legal experts will listen to your goals and work with you to tailor the structure to the venture and the parties’ specific needs. Whether matching capital to skills, ownership to management or sharing risk between participants, our lawyers will apply their industry knowledge to help you select the appropriate vehicle and structure. We work with you to anticipate potential areas of commercial conflict and develop practical, appropriate mechanisms to resolve disputes. Our lawyers recognize the need to plan the parties’ exit from any joint venture as carefully as its formation.
Real Estate Joint Ventures are all about the allocation of risk and responsibility. By working with you to identify potential risk and to understand the needs of the venture from capital to skilled management, our lawyers ensure that the documentation reflects the underlying commercial agreement. We have access to true real estate joint venture expertise. We have closed dozens of transactions representing equity investors investing in and with development partners, and have represented numerous developers that sourced needed equity from partners.
Real Estate Joint Ventures can run into deep problems if due legal expertise is overlooked. Our legal team provides neutral services and guidance to make sure both the parties to the collaboration agreement are fully secure. At the same time this legal team ensures that there is complete legal compliance to avoid any situation that may cause inconvenience in terms of financial loss or delayed delivery timeline.
Getting the right offer from the builder/developer is crucial for any property owner. We make sure Property Owners get offers only from a Pre-Approved builder (we thoroughly check credentials of each builder desirous of working for our clients)A right offer means the following:
1. Efficient management of all mandatory official permissions and authorizations
2. Maximum covered area within legally permissible limits. Property owner gets the option to retain 1/2/3 floors in addition to respective share of car parking space and other facilities such as elevators, power backup system, fire safety system, surveillance (CCTV based) and alarm system, branded fixtures etc.
3. Undisputed and clear Property Title(s) for property owner(s).
4. Smooth and comfortable relocation of property owner(s) during the construction phase.
5. Highest quality of planning and design engaging the competent architect(s) and interior design teams ensuring owner's satisfaction in terms of aesthetics, layout, external facade, materials to be used, etc.
6. Neutral structural audit by competent engineers during construction ensuring compliance to collaboration agreement.
7. Enhance property value by way of brand new set of exotic apartments at your disposal, both in terms of sale and rental.
8. Possession Handover : The builder, post completion of the project construction, retains his share of floor(s) agreed in the collaboration agreement and hands over the owner’s share of floors. The builder and the property owner(s) are entitled to sell, convey, transfer and assign their respective portions to any prospective buyer(s) and can receive the sale proceeds in respect thereof, in their names during or after the the building is completed, without any objection from each other.
9. The Builder obtains all mandatory Forms and Completion Certificate from competent authorities in respect of the newly constructed building at his own expenses.
Most large projects are financed and developed as a result of real estate joint ventures. JVs allow real estate operators (individuals with extensive experience managing real estate projects) to work with real estate capital providers (entities that can supply capital for a real estate project).
INTERESTED PROPERTY OWNER MAY APPLY. THIS IS FREE
BUILDERS INTERESTED TO WORK WITH US MAY APPLY BELOW